Join us for a weekly live-streamed or in-person class for those who want to develop their own radiance as performers. This course also invites members to a private Facebook page featuring supplemental information and videos posted weekly, class mate-connections, and news of Radiance related pop-up classes, workshops, and points of interest.
Belly Dance Radiance offers useful information, exercises, coaching, and, above all, a place for each student to transform her confidence, unique personality, training, and intention into radiant motion. If you are curious about dancing publicly or you already have performances under your belt, this class is a perfect support tool for nurturing your individual artistry. Topics are chosen and exercises created based on participants’ interests and needs. Together ill will illuminate topics such as these:
- Show Elements. Topics dictated by students’ needs; drum solo, 9/8, Accordian Beledi, Floor work, Finale, Folkloric dances, etc)
- Musicality; discovering favorite instruments, rhythms, and movements associated with them.
- Fantastic endings and engaging openings
Invaluable and liberating tools, tips, and techniques for being you.
- Homework featuring journaling, choreography, improv, and 2 works-in-progress-showings on designated weeks.
- Lots of positive feedback and helpful tips from Aurel, one of our area’s most fun, enthusiastic, versatile, down-to-earth performers who loves to share all she has learned and is learning.
Why do we dance and how to draw confidence and power from this platform
The journey-mentality as a performer; obstacles and joy-blockers and how to overcome them.
How to build a full length show for a restaurant, assisted living, stage show, live bands, and more.
In “the old days” a lot of a dancer’s style and confidence was built through performance. As venues have declined the need for space to work on performing has gone up. Belly Dance Radiance is an ongoing, safe, artist-development growth lab. Dancer levels may vary in the class but each dancer’s personality, vision, intention, individual curiosities, and uniqueness will be nurtured as she explores grows and evolves.
A casual and private end-of-session online show may be streamed to the students of Ancient Art Studios only. This experience gives Radiance dancers an opportunity to share and celebrate their journey by showing works in progress.